GWW Content Management System v5 test site
GWW-CMS is an evolutionary home brew product 16 years in the making. Unlike any other Content Management System out there, GWW-CMS doesn't try to satisfy everyone's needs. Instead it's super light, fast, and chock full of on-site SEO. From there I add on anything your specific website needs. In the end you have a CMS that is everything you want, and nothing you don't. Because of that, there is nothing in your way when managing your site. It's then super easy to do so. And because the system isn't chugging through unused code, it's faster (and speed is a factor in on-site search engine optimization)..
A customized CMS manages content (text, graphics, links, etc.) for distribution on your web site. GWW-CMS provides tools where users with little or no knowledge of programming languages and markup languages (such as HTML) can create and manage content with relative ease of use. GWW-CMS uses a database to hold content, and a presentation layer displays the content to your visitors based on a set of templates. Management of the content is done through a web browser in a secure, password-protected administrative area.
A Content Management System (CMS) differs from website builders like Microsoft FrontPage or Adobe Dreamweaver in that a CMS allows non-technical users to make changes to an existing website with little or no training. Website building tools like FrontPage and Dreamweaver require more technical knowledge and training on average. A CMS is an easy-to-use tool that gives authorized users the ability to manage a website. A CMS is a website maintenance tool rather than a website creation tool.
- Standard visual templates that can be automatically applied to new and existing content, creating one central place to change the look across all content on a site.
- Once your content is separate from the visual presentation of your site, it becomes much easier and quicker to edit and manipulate.
- Included WYSIWYG editing tools allowing non-technical individuals to create and edit content. And when I say WYSIWYG I mean it. The styles from the public side of your site are carried over to the Editor. When you type in the editor, you see it as your public will - fonts, colors, even backgrounds.
- Scalable - modules can be installed to extend an existing page's functionality. Examples include internal search, custom maps, secure document downloads... anything. I write the code, you apply it to the page via a simple drop-down selection.
- Visual FILE manager - upload (drag and drop from your desktop) and select files for inclusion into pages, or create links to them. SUPER easy.
- More features...
- Every on-site Spelling/Link/SEO test passed. See results...